top of page
Peace Day in Chicago (2014)
Zoom Webinar ID : 954 223 2571
(Open Account - No Password)
How to Access Zoom Webinar?
(1) Prepare internet connected PC, Laptop, or Smartphone. (need a functional camera and microphone)
(2) Download and Pre-installing the Zoom app on your PC, Laptop, or Smartphone.
(3) Click "Webinar Access" on the website or type 'Zoom Webinar ID(954 223 2571)' and click join button
(3) after click 'join a meeting' on Zoom app (or Zoom website).
(4) There is "No Password," so you can access easily.
- if you access with your Zoom account, you can join a meeting directly.
- if you access without your Zoom account, you have to put basic information. (i.e. name, email)
(5) You will be asked whether you want to join the meeting with Computer Audio, or by phone.
(5) In most cases, you’ll want to make the selections for Zoom to use the Computer Audio.
Participating in the Webinar
(1) Participants will be joined the webinar with 'MUTE' status. Do NOT push 'UNMUTE' button and
(1) Keep 'Mute' status during the event.
(2) You can select freely 'Turn on/off Video' during the event.
(3) Participants do not allow to ask questions to speakers. However, if you can write questions on the chat.
(3) Our staff will convey your questions to speakers then they may answer to you after the event via email.
(4) Webinar meeting room will open in Sep. 24, 2022 at 13:30 PM (Korea Time Zone)
bottom of page